AColsin from Angela Colsin has nominated me for the Liebster award! Thanks so much first of all.
A Liebster Award is one that mentions blogs with <200 followers as a favorite, since Liebster is “favorite” in German. Now, in queue, I shall respond to her questions:
- If you love to read, why?
Well, it’s better than seeing something you hoped to expect just to see your hopes go down the drain. It’s completely free to interpretation! Also, reading opens the doors to the imaginative universe within the mind, and poses as a doorway for light-hearted spiritedness. I’m not allowed to have favorites because it makes me feel like I’m being prejudiced to the books I’ve read. 🙂
- If you’re a writer, what inspires you?
I try to keep an open mind, but my greatest inspirations are video games and the life around me. The world is so full of crazies and labellers that it’s amazing how much people miss.
- Favorite Music?
Most definitely don’t have one. Though I listen most to Country and Alternative/Post-grunge music that isn’t generic pop or dub-step. Or rap. Those 3 are the definite bottoms of my list.
- Favorite Video Game?
I don’t have a favorite game, but a fave game series. It’s Kingdom Hearts. Hands Down.
- Name a few iconic people you look up to (or just one!).
I look up to people who are down to Earth types: like my Mother, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Brad Paisley, Kelly Clarkson, and my Dad. I also admire my boyfriend for his tolerance and devotion.
- Pizza or Burgers?
Honest to God I can’t make that decision even if my LIFE depended on it. I love food.
- Cats or Dogs?
I’m more of a dog person, because I’ve had them all my life (since I was two). I love cats because of their fluffiness and instinct of knowing what’s home. But I’ve always admired dogs and their obvious intelligence, devotion, unconditional love, and skills.
- Have any special talents no one knows about?
Not that I know about. I’m usually pretty open about my personality. Shocking one though (due to the fact it isn’t expected at first) is that I’m a top-notch belcher in my family, behind my Mom.
- What are your guilty pleasures?
Frankly, I don’t have any deep dark pleasures other than the fact I read fanfiction.
- Tired of this questionnaire yet?
Meh. I’m neutral on that.
As a nominee by AColsin, I am to nominate 10 other blogs. My nominees are….
- Courage Times Three
- Painting Pundit (paintingpundit.com)
- purpleraysblog (purplerays.wordpress.com)
- Ecrivain (chroniclesofalonelywriter.wordpress.com)
- Opinionated Man (OM) (aopinionatedman.com)
- Melissa Holden (melissaholden.wordpress.com)
- Smoke & Dust (shatteredsmoke.com)
- Joe Warnimont (writewithwarnimont.com)
- Chris Martin (chrismartinwrites.wordpress.com)
- What is your favorite pastime?
- If you write, what is your favorite genre to write about? Why?
- What is your favorite musical genre or performance group?
- Scale from 1-10, how crazy do you think you are? Explain.
- Video game favoritism anyone? Name your favorite game or game genre.
- What’s the most out of ordinary you’ve done or thought about doing?
- If you could live in any world, which world would it be and why?
- Fave gaming platform?
- Books vs. movies?
- Favorite animal?
I hope you guys enjoy these blogs! (I’m sorry about the link problems.)
- A Liebster Award (dosesofdesign.com)